MH lifestyles Jaipur is fraud?!

I have made payment to MH lifestyle (via western union as they insisted) for dresses: they promised to deliver dresses within 2 days but I have not received then since 4 months. Mr Mohsin and Mr Wasim (the owners) are very rude on calls. I have seen complaints against this company on other forums as well.

They have promised to refund me my money but keep making excuses and when I try to push, they become aggressive. They are listed on all major export websites.

I am now planning to make a police complaint. Can anyone tell me if they have suffered same? If yes, please provide me with proofs. I stay at Delhi and so it is easy for me to go to Jaipur and file a case against them. Need help from all victims!!

Hello,

If you staying at delhi how can you send the money through western union.

why you are hiding the identity.

We have paid everybody amount.

come forward and speak if you are correct.

HELLO,

COME FORWARD AND SPEAK

IF YOU ARE CORRECT WE ARE READY TO PAY THE AMOUNT

BUT WE SHOULD KNOW WHO ARE YOU

YOUR PROFILE DOES NOT HAVE ANY DETAILS

SO COME FORWARD AND SPEAK AND CLEAR THE MATTER

The same has happened with us..MH lifestyle is fraud company, Mr Mohsin has directly said i cant return the money...do whatever you want. Lets register a police complaint against them.You can call me on 9820142439.Before taking the money he was very polite and once when money is deposited, he clearly said will do it today will do it today for the refund. even after n number of follow ups, he starts abusing and banging the phone on the same people he has taken the money from.
MH lifestyle is fraud company that has been there in all leading portals like alibaba, exportersindia.com, trade india. We will be registering a police complaint against them in a day or 2 and getting the copy uploaded online as well.

PLS BE AWARE OF MR MOHSIN KHAN/ MR WASIM KHAN from MH LIFESTYLE.

Regards,
Uttam Agarwal

[hr]
MR mohsin,

I have tried to speak to you almost everyday with you giving false promises and talking rudely and cutting the phone in a very unprofessional manner. This has been going on for a month now. The way you said, pls lodge a police complaint, we will be doing that shortly.

Thank you.

Regards,
Uttam Agarwal
[hr]
Heights of doing business..MR Mohsin is calling up and abusing and blasting on the phone after we have sent this complaint.

Hi I am Sangita...
He also cheat me 53500 Rs. I place order in April and he said if you deposit money he will send me in 3 days to Australia. And after few days keep asking about consignment number he is giving me false number and keep misleading me. He said my parcel stuck in Delhi and he is there in Delhi but since than few days waiting.. Waiting and ongoin waiting period he said he will deposit money and 5 to six time cheque was bounce and still today one 25000 Rs cheque in pending to clear but I know it will bounce again. Both brothers are cheater and doing same to all... Now times up buddy...I will take action till put u both brother in a lock up...will send application to three different department and plus PM modi ji. And send application cyber crime team so that he will banned for online business and stop being cheating people.
I also will send information to crime petrol team and specially coming to india now for that and do legal procedure against them. As an indian it is my duty to stop ruin countries reputation like this kind of cheater and fraud business.
I also lodge complain with Alibaba website and tradeindia.
If they not banned him cyber crime team will do this job for us.

I need all who has been cheated by this brothers..come forward and get ur money back and save other people to loose their money.

My contact number is 0061432155612 (what's App, Viber, Hike, Tango)
Email sangita31in2002@yahoo.com

hi i am from Tamilnadu ....
He also cheated me 18146 Rs. I placed order of Kurtis on aug13th 2014 and he said if you deposit money he will send me in 3 days to Tamilnadu.. so i did NEFT transaction of Rs 18146 on same day 13-08-2014. And after few days keep asking about shipment number,He said my parcel stuck in Mumbai but since than few days waiting.. Waiting and ongoin waiting period he said he will deposit money and 28th of aug he put a cheque into my account but it bounced.and still am keep on asking him and he's keep on saying the same reason as he used to other people( will do it today,evening,and tomorrow) like this reasons... i have all the proofs of his conversations and NEFT transaction details so i am gonna make a police complaints with cyber crime on him (moshin khan).

Chances are that you will not receive any refund till u make a police report! Same happened to me.. mine was a few thousand bucks. Biz reputation totally damaged!!! Refund didn't help regain reputation & lost many customers! Made police report locally & also contacted Jaipur Police to assist. :mad:[hr]
MOHSIN feels we should withdraw complaint since refund has been processed. But how is he gonna repair our business reputation? n how many more pple is he gonna cheat? I've raise this issue to jaipur police and hv submitted all evidence, including bank transfer details.. whatsapp communication... n msn conversation. BREECH of TRUST. He dunno law n still can threaten that i will hear from his lawyers soon and i will need to make a trip to India as he's gonna take up a case against me. what case he has i wonder... crazy idiot!

Gone for fri prayers.. bro gone to check on goods which has been passed to forwarder... heavy rain... bro stuck somewhere in traffic... they hv courier issues... etc.. all are damn excuses... they dun hv the goods they promise, that's d fact!

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors