Mentally harasshed by IDEA company so much

Bill get genrated for a huge amount even when the sim is not in use and after few days a call come to me that either pay 3000 or otherwise a FIR files on to my name , i didnt make a single call from that sim but they still forcing me to pay rs 3000 , i am in a very big problem that without doing anything i am facing all these kind of tourcher from them. please help me i am a employee in a wood factory with a salary of 9000 i cant tek all these type of rubbish , please help me out from this... please help me i am tottaly disterbe by them. i cant even focus in my work.
[hr]
my CONTACT No. is 9034787607 please help me as soon as possible....[hr]
i am getting a call from this number , she is saying that pay your bill till evening otherwise she will file a FIR.. what the hell is this going on without any resion y i will pay 3000 ...[hr]
+919555092451

I have to disconnect my post paid idea sim card for which I have called Idea Customer Care no umpteen no of times. My no is 8191898030 it comes under UP Circle and I am currently staying in Patna. First they made me call at UP no 09837012345 then UP customer Care Executive asked me to call at Patna no 09708012345 this drama continued to happen 3 to 4 times. After so many calls made here and there finally Patna Customer Care Executive gave me the address where I was supposed to go and clear my unbilled amount. After going on the given address to add to my frustration I was told that the retail shop only is for prepaid no and not post paid no. On clarifying that I was given this address by Idea Customer Care the shopkeeper misbehaved and pushed me out of his shop. Following is the address of the Idea Retail shop - Raj Brothers, Boring Road, Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya College, Near Allankar Motors , Rajapur.
I want a clarification from Idea on the incident that happened was it my fault that some random shopkeeper misbehaved with me. The Customer Care Executive at Patna has given me this address. After calling again at Patna Customer Care from that shop an executive told me that there is no seperate shop for prepaid and postpaid sim cards when I asked him to talk to the shopkeeper the execuive cut the call. On calling again some different executive named Ritu told me that the no is for prepaid and not for postpaid. And that too the no which I want to disconnect is of UP so Bihar executives cant do anything and asked me to call again at 09837012345. I don't the name of the lady who picked up the call but showed patience and finally initited the process.
My complaint to Idea is give proper training to your executives. I might not be the only customer who had this bitter experience from your service. You can verify from all the call records made to your Customer Care no from my no 8191898030 and you youself will understand how your customer care executives are giving misinformation and how their retail shop (the above mentioned address of Raj Brothers) is mistreating your customers.
Except for the lady executive in UP customer care no one were of any help what they did was misguidance and misinformation.
I have been using postpaid connection of Airtel and Vodafone. For the first time i used Idea and the kind of service I received was simply pathetic. Until and unless you won't provide proper training to your customer care executive you will never be able to get back customers like me who are more than happy with Vodafone and Airtel Service. Learn from their L&D programs provide cross trainings and also stop giving license to any random shop like Raj Brothers who dont value customer. Instead of making ads like IIN and No Ullu Banoying if you would have focussed on these basic things I would have happily continued using Idea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors