Manjunatha Narashimamurthy KSHIPRA SOLUTIONS Taayimane Health & Educational Charitabl

Manjunathan aka Manjunatha Narashimamurthy (Mobile: 09916660222) from "KSHIPRA SOLUTIONS" & "Taayimane Health & Educational Charitable Trust" is a BIG FRAUD. He CHEATED us by stating that he will outsource "Airtel" form filling process. He charged us Rs. 25000 once and then again asked for Rs. 25000 stating that he will send us a PDC along with the required software within 7 days. But he has stopped picking up our calls then after & has also blocked us on Skype. The last time we spoke with him, he said "I wont pay your money back. Do whatever you want." After which he said that remove all the negative comments that you have posted on the internet & I will pay you. We did that because we needed our hard earned money back by any chance. But he still did not pay us. Its been 3 months now. Please do not do any business with him. I have put a request in SBI to send me the details of the account where the DD i sent got encashed. I will update that information soon.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors