Malpractice by AIR India Staff and Authority at Hydradabad Airport.

Like to aware you that today (7,July,14), I have a flight booking from AI-51 from Hydradabad to Mumbai at 21:15.

My Details:
Reference Number: 010742016.
PNR: Z7N4H

Incident: I reached to Hydradabad Airport at 20:25 and at boarding counter at 20:38, I have valid proof for my
entry at Airport and Boarding Counter. staff member said you are late and you are not suppose to take off from this

flight, on counter argument i said it is 20:28 means still i have 40 min to take off the flight, then how comes i'm

not able to take off.
They called Assistant Manager: Sachin, he also denies for same and put my ticket under not attended. How can you
put me un attended when i am at counter 40 min earlier. Neither they refund my amount 5281/- INR nor they make any
alternate arrangement. This was the last flight of today. Next flight will be on 8,July,2014 at 6:20.

Now i'm in big trouble that i don't have any place to stay and i have to spend 10 hours at Airport and loss of
5281/- INR.
I talk with other staff of AirIndia at Hydradabad Airport but no body is interested to compensate there mistake.

I like to make an escalation for this Misconduct, Inconvenience and Financial Loss i face.
This is highly humiliating that i am using India's best airlines service and on name of trust and services, I'm
facing Humiliation and Financial Loss.

Take Necessary Action and Compensate the Loss i bear, else i'll take this matter to further escalation.
Your authorities is having no right to make such malpractices with people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors