Lot of issues ,not getting proper response from service .Cheating

Hello im Hemant mudgil and my tikona subscriber ID is 1113490495 .I bought tikona on 22-Jun-2015 ,from day 1 im facing lot of issues and troubles .Internet works only for some hours in a day and if i try to call costumer care ,they just put my call hold and then disconnect it and even if i call back they blame on me for call disconnection.From 22-Jun-2015 ,it's only a compromise with service .Such a pathetic , poor and worst service .I use to pay bill before due date ,even their poor service didn't worth.Im receiving lot of loss in my website business just because of them.
Now approx whole December broadband worked abnormally ,i face lot of issue like frequent disconnection , slow speed , or even zero connectivity for 1-2 days .Whole December i use to call tikona customer care service in 6-10 times a day .when im going to pay december tikona bill ,the internet is not working so i call and ask them to do something i have to pay your bill and your internet is not working,they told me to pay with next months bill and there is no penalty becasue of their zero connectivity and also assured me to provide waiver .
Now the fraud scene begins , in January as always im facing issues and when i talked about them ,they told me to first pay 2 months due amount+penalty .I expalined about all past conversations with tikona but their execute refused and told me that i only called once a month for only single complaint .Thats really unimaginable for me ,from that day i was in terror because they easily lies and blame anything with fake proofs .We are consumers and live our simple life .I dont have every single minute record but sufficient to prove how they are fraudulent.I dont have further strength to explain again and again ,so please help me .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors