LG products – Servicing under Regular Warranty & HAPPY LIVING PL

I am using various LG products for the last more than ten years. I was convinced that the LG products were good quality products competitively priced and carry best after sale service and value for the money spent. During this period besides purchasing various LG products for my own use I gifted these products to my daughter on her marriage and convinced my friends to opt for these products.

Following complaints lodged with your customer service centre remained un-attended till date:

· RNA 11623017922 dated 23/06/2011 (talked to Mr. Bhardwaj & Sonia , Call duration 7 minutes) – received telephone call from the engineer whom the complaint was allotted to by the service centre, the engineer enquired about the complaint, promised to come the next day but did not come. Waited for the engineer till 27/06/2011.
· RNA 110627063931 dated 27/06/2011 (talked to Mr. Harinder and Pinky, call duration 10 minutes) – the engineer whom the complaint was allotted to, called and enquired about the reason and purpose of complaint – (i) attempted to avoid visiting the place (ii) visited the place, wanted my signature on the service book to complete the formality of his visit. He was informed that the service book would be signed only after the drain hose is changed as required promised to return the next day with the requisite drain hose did not return.
· RNA110701062379 dated 01/07/2011 (talked to Mr. Jai Prakash and Mr. Ratnesh, call duration 17 minutes) – NO RESPONSE

In this connection I may add that while lodging my complaint I had clarified the following points to your executives attending to my call on 23/06/2011, 27/06/2011 and 01/07/2011:
· That my washing machine Model No. WFT 7519 JG is to be serviced as it has not been serviced since the day it was purchased.
· That the Drain hose is required to be extended i.e. a longer drain hose is required to be fitted.
· That the washing machine was purchased from M/s Electronic Paradise (North) Exclusive LG Shoppe, Pitampura, New Delhi vide Invoice No. RO 38417 dated 13/12/2009.
· That besides, the machine was also covered under HAPPY LIVING PLAN No. JK 18935 valid till 18/12/2015.

I am sorry to write that the current management of LG does not seem to value their customers any more otherwise how come that the complaints lodged with the customer service centre go unattended despite repeated reminders. I fail to understand as to why do you people recommend and persuade customers to opt for extended warranties under HAPPY LIVING PLAN if you do not intend to provide the preventive maintenance and service even after entering into such a contract with the customers. When I purchased the machine, the LG engineer Mr. Sunil Kant, who came for the installation of the machine advised me that if I opt for the HAPPY LIVING PLAN at Rs.2824/-, the warranty of the machine will stand extended and 50% of the amount paid will be refunded after expiry of the HAPPY LIVING PLAN.

I am not satisfied with the after sale service or the preventive maintenance rendered by your company. Since the Washing Machine purchased on 13/12/2009 was still under regular warranty, I do not wish to avail extended warranty under HAPPY LIVING PLAN. I, therefore, call upon you to refund the money collected from me under the HAPPY LIVING PLAN and arrange for immediate service of my washing machine.

S.K. Khanna
B-30 Overseas Apartments, Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi - 110085
Tel.: 011 47090421, Mobile: 9810989227

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors