Karbonn Mobiles Poor product quality and worst customer & product service

I purchased a Karbonn A21 mobile on Oct 2012. The product had excellent features at an affordable price which made me to choose an indian made mobile product for the first time. The product seem to be of worst quality as the charging cables broke on the first month and the headsets turned out next month and the complete handset died on march 2013 with less than 6 months old. I took the mobile to the karbonn service center and they said there is a board problem and it will take 10 days if fixed earlier they will notify me they said. I called them after one week and they told me they will call back after getting the service status but they didn't so i called the next day again they replied the same and told me they will call back. I lost my patience and contacted karbonn customer care through email and notified them. They are much worse than the service center as they responded back as i am having issues with my karbonn smart tab which i don't even have one. I tried calling the TOLL free no but the line will always be busy and if you get the ring then there will be no answer. I tried reaching the headquarters and same result no one picks the call. I again mailed to karbonn email support and they again replied in regards to karbonn smart tab. I got irritated and told them that i will escalate this on consumer forums and they came back with a local coordinator to support for the issue. That local coordinator replied after 2 days that mobile is ready and can be collected. I asked for description of the issue and the details for such long time (15 days) to rectify and they never responded. How to rely on the same mobile which took 15 days to rectify the problem. I already lost lot of valuable data on my mobile as punishment for choosing karbonn mobile. If someone looking for karbonn products for its attractive price my suggestion you are wasting your money on a worthless product with an irritating customer service.

Totally agree to this above experience of Vinothodc. Same is my experience. 'Irritating support' is the best word to describe the after sales of Karbonn.

Karbonn is a brand which just dump the third class quality phones outsourced from China in India without giving any proper service to the unfortunate customers who have fallen in their high quality advertisements. I am one of an unfortunate customer who bought an A9+ handset (IMEI # 911211902753657) in June 2013. On 9th July 2013 I had to submit the handset due to poor battery back, poor network & poor camera images. The hand set was returned to me after 15 days without doing any repairing work (even they haven't done anything in the software as all the data were intact when I received back the handset). Then I have written to the company and according to their advise, the handset has been submitted once again to the same service center in Janakpuri (New Delhi) on 3rd August 2013. Today is September 5, 2013, the handset is yet to be returned and I have been trying to contact on their local office numbers - 011-46604646, 46604647, 46604610, service center - 011-25523237 and even their corporate office (in Bangalore) number 080 40894888 none of them bothered to attend customer calls. Once accidentilly their corporate office picked my call, but the attender immediately handged up when I started narrating my ordeal. My repeated attempts to call their toll free number 18001024660 also yield any result. My advise is to ban such companies and their products and I advise all my readers not to buy Karbonn products as it will be a trap and wastage of your hard earned money.

I don't understand one thing that after-sales is the backbone of any company selling its product. Why the hell they are just harassing the customers by showing their back when it comes to repair the garbage we customer had bought by mistake

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors