Jabong.com rude executives no response/refund on order placed 15 days past order plac

Does Jabong.com sells genuine products ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:mad:

This is regarding an order(#160322111478769) of Sports shoes placed on 22nd March at Jabong.com, the delivery date was 26-03.2016.

On 26th when I check the product was in nowhere state to be delivered, but I waited another day and on 28th I thought of cancelling/returning the product, but there was no option to do so.

I called the Customer care executive's and they told that the product cannot be cancelled now since it is IN TRANSIT now, however we will take a complaint regarding this and will revert back within 48 HOURS.

But Alas! I waited till next 72 hours and no update and no response from Jabong, when I called the customer care executive department then they said we have raised a complaint with the Finance/logistics/ blah blah department and no update till date.

I asked the Chief Manager Rohan Patil, he said that I cannot provide a resolution right away and their team is working on it, I asked why Jabong hasn't updated me since 27th, he started taking his team side and said since you called us that is the reason why we didn't update you. He hasn't got any facts checked and he doesn't know the SLA's for any complaints.

Jabong I feel is the biggest Fraud's amongst the e-commerce website and should be banned, and the executive's are bunch of idiots who have been trained to just "beat around the bush".

Kindly take action over the executives (Pragya, The senior executive Rohan Patil and others) and ban this website.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors