Jaano Aur Seekho Website on share market training and tips - Mohit Gupta BEWARE https://jaanoaurseekho.com/

Mohit Gupta is a top class cheater on earth.
I opened for a account with zerodha with his reference.
He flash that he will give training worth Rs 10, 000 but that is totally fake. He gave me 2 recorder shit videos of no use.
Again I paid him 4000 for his Intraday training since he agreed for that amount as a special case since i have opened Demat with his reference.
He took money from me and kept keep begging for his training webminar invitation. I called him 50 times but he didn't respond till now.
Just now he attended and told he that he wantedly didn't add me because didn't paid him 5000. This he shoud have told me and i would have cleared.
Now I told him I will go social he got afraid and deleted all his chat hahaha.
But I have taken the screen shot smartly which I will publish in Facebook and Twitter and save all the innocent guys like me getting cheated by idiots like this fellow mobile. He wanted to repay me but I told keep that amount 4000 as a begging tip. Now he even blocked blocked me in WhatsApp. So guys please think twice before you approach this guy. I can share the screen shot in what's app to save others.
Choice yours beware of fraudsters

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors