IRCTC Worst Server Issue Drama.

I booked Ticket Several Times And Each Time My Ticket Didn't Got Booked. I Called IRCTC Helpline Number Very First Time When My First Ticket Got Cancelled, They Told Me That After An Hour You Will Get The Details Of Your Ticket , I Called Them After An Hour They Told Me Your Ticket Got Cancelled You Will Get Full Refund In 3-4 Working Days You Can Book Now. So, I Booked Again And Walaa Same Issue Again I Called Them Again And Told Them That I Am Facing The Same Problem Again. This Time They Asked Which Browser You Are Using - I Said Chrome , They Told Me You Will Get Your Refund , Book Ticket Again With Mozilla Firefox Browser. I Asked You Guys Should Inform Me This Earlier They Cut The Call Without Any Reply. So, I Called Again And Asked For Refund Right Away Because Its Isn"t My Fault.

Transaction ID: 100001346315641
Transaction ID: 100001346841339
If IRCTC Is Facing Technical Issue Then You Had To Inform Me During My First Call. But You Guys Didnt And Because Of This The Same Problem Happen Gain, I Said This And Ask For Immediate Refund Because I Have Nothing Left In My Account To Book Ticket Gain And I Told Them This Too You Didnt Informed Me Its Your Fault. Kindly Provide Me My Refund For Atleast One Ticket, So I Can Book My Ticket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors