Internet Fraud with HDFC Credit Card

I have used my Card on a website to make a payment of 2 dollars. Due to Internet fraud, wevsite charged me Rs. 7335.36/- During the transaction I have refused voice confirmation from HDFC as I have seen that website charged me more. HDFC IVR security fails. Now I am constantly following up HDFC bank to stop the payment as I have a complaint immedialy after the incident. Website Merchant has claimed the amount in Nov'2019. After providing all the proofs, HDFC unable to stop the payment and HDFC contastly harassing me for the recovery. I have all the proofs of emails which I am sending continuosly to HDFC bank and Website Merchant. Initially for one or two mail website merchant replied me and after that their website and email address is closed as it was an Internet Crime. I have made every credit card payment on time and never did any delay or non payment. Please help me to resolve this issue. I can provide all the proofs of payment through website screenshots, email etc. Now HDFC inceasing this 7 thousand rupees day by day and harassing me to make the payment. Please help

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors