incorrect usage calculation with my MTS data card internet connection

do any one got this same issue ? much more data usage?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sir we want to close our data card connection 9150029860 due to fluctuation. We are very much stressed due to the incorrect usage of internet with your data card details.

We are using internet for more than 5 years with a minimum plan in a company which provides 2 GB/month. In that same plan we used that for more than a year and our usage is in that limit, but we like to try high speed internet so that we bought yours which has 3 GB/month. We took connection on 9th October and with in the end of the month the connection had been bared(both) due to non payment in my another Mts data card which also had the same name. After payment old data card started to work but this new one haven't.

We asked and they said we will receive bill for that and then only it will work. Then we checked online and it shows we used additional 1 Gb and billed for that. But it is impossible. I'm sure that there is a big problem in calculating usage details because even after that barred connection i came back to my old net connection with just 2gb/month plan and its still running.

I am sure you are cheating people with incorrect billing system. We suffered a lot and it will be more fear for us to use your connection regarding whether it will be used more etc.

And even in the software provided by you we can't know about correct usage details of how much data has been used. In that it shows only a minimum data consumption but you people said we shouldn't consider that, it wont be a correct one. Then how will be consumer know how much data we used. From that itself it shows it is fraudulent way of money swindling. So we finally decided to close your connection we think since we used 2 connection in the same name this problem appears any way close this connection.

i even tried to chat but i got a message after giving the above details that ' The connection id cookie is invalid. Please try to connect again.'
i tried about 3 times but the same message is repeating again.
i tried restart my system and connect again but the same error message.

is this too a way of escaping from a customer?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors