Incompetent company

Should Tata Sky pull off its DTH services?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new CEO of Tata Sky needs to understand that strategy starts with customer satisfaction not sitting in plush offices driving a Jaguar. Tata Sky is worse than a govt. office. Just a replacement of remote has already taken five phone calls, and every time you call, they give a different time for the technician's "visit" which still hasnt happened. Why do these companies even run when they cannot understand ground realities? Aamir Khan se advertising karva dene se sab theek ho jata hai kya? They pay him crores to do stupid ads, why don't they spend this money in improving customer service, which actually matters?

And when the customer is already aggrieved, they have idioitic pre-recorded messages urging you to watch 'Barfi' on showtime. Useless ppl.

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will look into their record for the remote replacement request that you had made. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and resolve your issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors