Improper charges levied by Maruti service centers at ,Kothamangalam,Kerala

Few safe corruption made by a popular company in india
my fight against corruption starts now.......
my vehicle was serviced on 11/11/11(Maruti Suzuki swift Vxi) as a customer i was not allowed to see what was happened and what all things was replaced in their workshop and had to believe the said repaire and replacement. as said the spark plug was replaced(qty 04)at 21,233 kms with out any complaint from me,but i thought it to be periodical and paid the billed amount(invoice no BR11004939,Job Card no.JC11004820) at popular service at Kothamangalam, Ernakulam,Kerala.
the same as again replaced at 27,200 kms at INDUS MOTORS PVT LIMITED Pala on 04/07/12 vide job card no JC 12001763,invoice no BR 12000920 due to brake down of vehicle.
if a genuine new part can run for 21,233 kms can't a genuine spare(said to be changed) can run for 6000 kms.
this a humble request to suggest who is wrong? who had done the corruption here? whether Maruti in making spare of said quality or popular in not replacing?
customer id I104731562 Chassis no 3640434
jai hind
a common man against corruption

expert

Administrator
Staff member
This is wrong. As per rule service center first need to call and confirm you about any new parts/change. Once a service center tried to fool me that Star Sensor was defective and that it'd cost 6000.
I refused when he called me, and I found that everything was fine already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors