ICICI bank credit card payment struggle and very very bad service

I got a new credit card from ICICI bank.to check the service i booked two tickets from book my show of 200 each which they told me is in offer of 100 rs off on each ticket.after booking under 100 rs off on each ticket i got a confirmation that i had saved 100 rs on each ticket.
But the amount that was billed from me in my credit card was around 456 for two which ideally would have been 200.to know this information i tried to call two times to customer care.Every time they pick my call and put me on hold for very long time until i hang up on them.Out of frustration i just decided to neglect all that and go ahead and pay the amount of what ever they are demanding.i tried paying online via other bank debit card it showed service not available due to some technical problem.second i tried paying via ICICI debit card it asked for OTP number it seems that this number will be delivered on my mobile i waited and waited but no message got delivered next i saw that to get this number i can message from my registered number to 5676766.but it got me back the message that session expired i tried to send message again again it showed session expired.i called customer care again the customer care person told me(again after holding for long time,this time i told them not to put me oh hold permanantly) ti seems due to my dual sim mobile until i drop the call the message wont deliver :) i disconnected but then also no message(it got delivered next morning) then i thought of paying via net banking.
i payed the amount from my other bank acount via net banking(card to card payment option).after two days when i checked the status its now showing 580 rs is pending(460 +120 late fees +tax for that)!!!!!!..wne i called customer care they told as net banking takes 3 working days to transfer and between this 3 days my final payment date got over(as the last three days was holiday) so this fine.i cant again go back to the torture to pay the remaining amount(rs 120).i just want to get out of this torture.i now just want to pay them what ever money they want and to submit back my card.I had enough.good that i found out this with considerable low amount.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors