http://shopmarwadi.com

Realsuchindia
Hi, This is about “INTEX INFLATABLE 3 FT BABY SWIMMING POOL (MULTICOLOR)” fraud vendor, which you may have encounter. You will find their ads in quikr and in a very less amount they will tell you they will deliver INTEX INFLATABLE 3 FT BABY SWIMMING POOL (MULTICOLOR) at 50 rupee only and their office is at Address, ShopMarwadi.com Near - 830 Bus Stand Khyala, Delhi - 110018 and say the customer that they can pay the amount laster once they received the Item. Guys dont trust these fraud vendors. Because you will never get Item and you will lose all your money. Today I have encountered with such a fraud Please avoid if you get any pings Shop Marwadi – अब सब कुछ होल सेल रेट पर web side.
So please suggest me what will i do for that and how to get my money from him. Where i have to go for that. Where i have to complain against him. If any online website for complain about thus company please tell me.
I have ordered a INTEX INFLATABLE 3 FT BABY SWIMMING POOL (MULTICOLOR)” from the official website Shop Marwadi – अब सब कुछ होल सेल रेट पर and I've got it delivered as a Photo of the item piece on that day itself I called customer care and told them about the issue and got the complaint number from that day onwards I've just struggling to get my replacement or my money back now it's more than 60 days gone they are not even picked up my device for verification they are just passing time in there website POLICY it is mentioned 10 days HASSTLE FREE REPLACEMENT for me it's more than 60 days gone and still continuing help me fellow friends can I take them to court need assistance please don’t buy from Shop Marwadi – अब सब कुछ होल सेल रेट पर
So please suggest me what will i do for that and how to get my money from him. Where i have to go for that. Where i have to complain against him. If any online website for complain about thus company please tell me.

Regards

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors