House owner harrassment

I have shifted to new rented house in april 2014 which costed me a sum of Rs.40,000/-. My house owner is a Psycho. He doesnt supply water in the morning time which is crucial for doing bath and getting ready to office. When we request for the same he asks us to vacate the house. If there are any repairs he dosent get involved and in turn asks us only to get the things done by paying from our pocket only. We continued doing the same for last 6-8 months. Today we have got a very serious problem of water issue in the house and he similarly did the same thing stating to do it by our selves or vacate the issue and also talked very rudely. In this regards, Request any one of you to help me out with a solution as I also cannot vacate the house immediately as my kids are studying in the school near to this house and also I should get another rented house immediately.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest you talk to Police, pay them a Rs. 1000 or 2000, have them call him and resolve the matter there amicably in the police station.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors