Home Credit India Finance Pvt Poor Service

Hi,

I took a loan from Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Registered Office -3rd Floor, Infinity Tower C, DLF phase 2,
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122 002
India
From Chandigarh for purchase of a laptop. I took a contract of 12 months from the month of June 2014 and the amount was for 2510 rupees.
For the last Few months I’m paying my EMI's.
But this month ,December 2014, I was not able to pay the EMI on time because of some family problem and when the company guys called me up I said yes its my fault that I didn’t pay but I will pay the amount next month with the next month’s EMI and the charges as well. I said I was in a financial problem so that’s why I was not able to pay. These guys are calling continuously like 5 to 6 times in a day. They have called me at least 20 times in past 5 days when I have said I will give the amount.i mean to say if one person from the company wants to talk to me then why do every employee of this company wants to talk to me.They have called me at 11 PM in the night when I was sleeping , they have called me numerous times, I can’t even make you count this.more than 20 times. So what else they want from me I have requested each and every time they have called that please do not call I will make the payment. This is totally torture and mental disturbing thing. And they speak to like you have done a fraud and you have gone underground. I mean what what are they up to. These guys have abused my wife my father in law as well as me. This is not expected from the company. If i have promised them then what else they want. I requested them not to call but after 15 minutes i received the next call.
This is totally torture and mental disturbing matter please look into this.

I want to repay but not in this manner.

Swatantar Singh
Contract Number- 3401745072
Unique Customer Identification Code-148920

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors