Hdfc Ltd, Home Loan — Worst Experience with HDFC Ltd, Home Loan

My name is Jai Prakash Sharma, Having Loan A/C # 617339167. I’m one of the customer who is exploited & completely frustrated by HDFC Home Loan Services & Support including HDFC Sec-18 branch service. Below are incidences:

1. My Loan approval it selves took more than 3 months and that too, no regular updates were there from any of your executives or partners. I was very unfortunate that my case or loan approval was via your partner SMC Investments. There I dealt with two great person in this world a) Chandra Shekhar Kumar Singh & Harish Sharma. Initially Harish was dealing with my case, where he visited me and collected documents on time and in between he get lost without any update with his personal reasons. I wasn’t having any update in between where my files are etc & to which stages. Once fine day after a month or so he requested his good friend Mr Chandra Shekhar Kumar Singh, who update me the status as he is also chasing Harish but having no contact. So he will start fresh and after then few exchange of emails and then finally got the loan approved. I got the intimation & mail from HDFC that I can get the 1st disbursement any time in Dec’15. I applied loan in Sept’15 and got approval in end of Nov’15. Absolutely great service.
2. After that no follow-up’s for next steps on disbursement. As customer I may not be knowing the process, one day I called your call center and they updated you have to submit all set of originals documents etc along with some notarized documents etc and for the same SMC folks will help/get it done for me. When I said I don’t have any clue that from where these stamp papers and notarization has to be done and this should be get done by the partner SMC Investments. But Mr Chandra Shekhar Kumar Singh stated to me that these are basic formalities which customer need to arrange by him selves. He can only share the format etc, rest all running to notary has to be done by customer. My concern – if customer has to done all these then, what the …. SMC is there for? Just for commission. I arranged the notarized documents by help of some of my friends and spent around Rs 600/- on stamp papers. I my self filled whatever I could based on documents shared on stamp papers.

One fine day Mr Harish appears and said, that he was stuck in his personal problems and now he will help. He came to me and I explained all above. He said that I don’t have to arrange the documents he will get this done for me. He said Chandra Shekhar Kumar Singh don’t know and he is not a customer friendly guy. I asked him that I already spent my money & energy on the same. He said leave that (all my spending gone for a toss). Now since the stamp papers I purchased were printed with the format share I can’t use them for any other purpose too. He arranged again all papers. This delay another 15 – 20 days. Finally I got a mail that now I have to visit Sec – 18, Noida branch to collect Cheque. I visited and there they sold me another policy where they said it’s covering/protecting your home loan in case of any misshap.

3. Great, but when I got the policy on the policy no where it’s mentioned about any loan number, which could give me a confidence that this policy is liked for protecting my loan repay. I’m seriously thinking to take this to consumer court.
4. Finally I get my loan 1st disbursement done on 07 Dec’15
5. Another awesome experience, was yesterday & today which seriously was (no words). I got a mail for my 2nd disbursement check will be ready by 05 Jan’16, go and collect. I called your call center 4 to 5 times on 05 Jan’16 and they kept responding “We are closed”. HDFC have only one contact 011-4111 5111. Then today morning I called call center and they said visit Sec-18 branch today. I visited your branch exactly at 5:20 PM on 06 Jan’15. Branch main door closed. There were no one to hear or allow the exception of 5 minute to let me in the branch. I came from Greater Noida and that’s not near by to Sec 18, it’s 25KM away and I hire taxi to come but no one listed there. Some how I got access to a gentleman name Ajay & the person sits on reception, requested him with all due respect but both of them said there office timings changed from 9:15 am to 5:15 pm. Why will they extend days for me. I understand HDFC is into great customer service, they don’t understand the customer’s pain. When I requested to talk to the Branch Manager, no one let me speak to him, all said he is busy. When I asked the contact number no one shared. Luckly one gentleman share his email id as dipankarj@hdfc.com, hence I thought, let me approach. I sent him a mail and awaiting revert. Not sure, if any of the HDFC back-end team, knows customer service or it matters for them. Unfortunately I have to come back.

Now please let me know what should I do?

1. No one at HDFC taking ownership of loan approval delay
2. No one at HDFC takes/bothers the loss of my spending (money & peace both)
3. No one at HDFC cares one’s customer onboard, just sell him anything
4. No one at HDFC bother if customers comes to collect the cheque from whatever location, if he is late by minute, let him suffer.

Please share your thoughts and help me escalate to your higher authorities & get relief.

Regards,

Jai
+91 9958813222
jaipsharma@yahoo.co.in

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors