Hathway Broadband - Worst ever service and customer care

I had taken Hathway broadband connection on May 23,2015 with 50Mbps 30GB plan, and paid a sum of Rs.3200 (approx) for the initial 3 months. Within the first 2 months itself I got pissed off due to their poor/worst/incorrigible (I can keep on adding adjectives - so much to say). Then when I paid for Sep,Oct,Nov months, without my notice they had changed my plan to 50Mbps 50Gb and they asked me to pay a sum of 3700/- (approx). And in the month of September the internet did not work for more than 12 days and in October, it was from the month beginning.
Out of deep frustration I called up the Customer Care Executive on 4th Oct,2015 and asked them to disconnect my connection. A week has passed by and no one came from the Technical department to take back the modem. Today when I spoke to the Customer Care Executive (again - 100000th call), they said the complaint has been closed on 5th Oct itself, stating your mobile was not reachable and we closed it. In fact I got call from Technical person twice last week for disconnection and these people are saying this way.

THIS IS A WORST SERVICE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD AND THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SPEAKING AND WHAT INFORMATION THEY ARE CONVEYING TO THE CUSTOMER.

PLEASE NEVER TAKE HATHWAY BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICE IN BANGALORE AS THEY ARE JUST CHEATING PEOPLE.

Till now no one has come to take back the modem and gave the refund amount also. Everything is in stake as of now and I don't know if I will get back my amount.

Worst ever part is, even after sending emails to Appellate authority and Nodal officer, nobody just cared to look into this matter.

Regards,
Aravind

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors