harrassment by tata sky customer care executive

I (Dr. satyajit chowhan) called up at tata sky customer care no(18001806633) at around 5 pm regarding my signal problem, we are trying to make him understand about our problem, the customer care executive started talking to us in harsh tone, After asking about his rudeness to us he started using slang word to us & i reciprocate to him, & i bound to abort my call. I rang up again, then Mr.Debashish pick up the call , he said ,i know about complaint before i say something, but refused to mention the name of the executive. He also abort my call before listening to me properly & told me to ring him up after 15 minute, then i again ring up after 15 minute, then Mr.ajit, pick up call & noted my complaint. This kind slangs & harrassment cannot be tolerated, [/size]i want strict action to be taken against both of them.So that such behaviour not be repeate in future.[/b][/b][/i][/u]

Guys - Is Tata Sky even looking at these complaints? Do they have any PR department to ensure that customers' grievances are taken care of?

Really ridiculous how this company is taking Customers for granted.

I am a new Customer and have been ripped by the company on two counts.

I will wait for a day or two to get a response from Tata Sky and if not I will post my grievance as well in this forum

--Subramanian

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors