Harassment from seepage

Respected Sir/ Madam,

We are living in WA-155 Second Floor, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092.

We are facing seepage problem in our flat since 2006 from my above flat owner's bathroom but at present the situation is more than worst.

We have been requested in polite and humble way to them so many times to rectify the problem. But they ignored us and Due to continuous seepage, the bathroom wall and pillars, kitchen wall, cupboards, both Bed Rooms, balcony and now a days main door are totally damaged, fully wet and worn out.. it seems that geyser will fall down on us any time.

We both are working so my tension will arise when my both kids are alone in home that any short circuit or electric current due to water near the socket can harm my kids any time and the roof of balcony will fall down etc etc...

It is causing health problems also as very bad smell of seepage comes from our walls all the time and we are, me my husband and my two daughters are forced to bear this smell all the time unwillingly.

When I repeatedly brought to the notice to the owner, he makes quarrel each time. They are not even allowing plumbers called by me to to enter their home and rectify the problem and now he openly challenged that he is not going to do anything if we will make any complaint to authorities.

Due to all this we are suffering physical, Health and mental harassment as the situation is going worse day by day and the culprits are moving freely.

Can any one suggest what remedial action can be taken on this issue, whom to contact for rectifying this problem.

Kiran Sharma

9810498280/ 9990098224

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors