Goibibo -Fraudulently deducting money without booking ticket & refunding money v.late

I was booking a ticket at Goibibo website and after deducting money from my credit card I got a message that your booking is in process and we will confirm you in next 30 mins. The flight for which I was booking the ticket was after 3hrs from the time, I was booking the ticket. I called Goibibo that I want my ticket immediately else I wouldnt be able to board the flight. I also asked to confirm whether the ticket will be booked then I will wait or else I will book from any other website, but they asked me to wait because they said that there was a porblem with Indigo server. After making me wait for around 1hr, they said we cant book the ticket as tickets can be booked only 2hrs prior to departure. Thus I could not go in the flight and my money was also deducted.

Relying on them that there was some problem with Indigo, I tried to book from Goibibo another flight of Air India which was around 5hrs later. But the same story repeated again i.e. after deducting money got message that will be confirmed in next 30mins. Now, when I called the person said me that there was a problem with Air India server and so booking failed. When I confronted how can the servers of all airlines are creating problem, then he claimed that there was a problem with server of my credit card bank and they have not received the money so couldnt book the ticket. I said him that I have got the message from the bank that they have paid to Goibibo.

After keeping on hold for around 20mins he accepted that they have received money from my bank. Then he asked me to wait for half an hr to know whether the ticket has been booked or not. I asked whether after keeping me waiting like the earlier time, they again be saying that ticket not booked or they will be giving PNR. He said he cant say anything and also in case the fare goes up in these 30mins then I have to pay the extra fare. Then he kept me on hold of 10-15mins for 3 times each time saying that he i keeping me on hold for booking the ticket as the fare remains same but the when the hold is end he says that he have not booked the ticket yet and will be booking soon. So i was in std call with him for around 1-1.5hrs but of no worth. Finally on seeing this type of attitude, I decided to book ticket from another website and asked him to refund my money immediately and if cant refund immediately then pay interest also.

Now the story didnt end here also, the above incidence was of 07.07.15 and I got the refund on 21.08.15 i.e. around 7 weeks later and because of which my credit card bank charged me. Now when I asked them to pay interest and charges due to them then they said that there was no fault of us. The booking was failed due to "increase in fare" and the refund is delayed because "I called for refund few days later from date of booking".

When I confirmed that there was no fare change and I called the same day and asked them to let me know when I called few days there stopped giving response even after my 4-5 emails.

Further to this, I know this Goibibo people may deny what happened that day so I had recorded my entire conversation of the day of booking.

I want interest @ 39.6% on Rs. 4866 for 07.07.15 to 21.08.15 along with Rs.570 chargeable by bank. Also pay Rs. 100 for call charges I had to incur for your fault. Further, I reserve my right to claim additional amounts/heads if so discovered at a later stage. I also want interest on all above @ 39.6% from 21.08.15 to date of their payment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors