Frequent Gas Leakage Issue with AC

Hi,

We have been using Tata Voltas AC from past 3 years and from the completion of warranty period we are facing the Gas leakage issue.
Every year we log a complaint and service engineer re-fills the gas identifies the problem with a component replaces the component and promises us saying that this issue would not repeat again. However, the issue repeats after couple of months. This is going on and on for almost 3 years now.
Recently we got it filled on 18-March-2014, and we started facing the same issue from 21-March-2014. Every time we log a issue we are paying minimum of ~Rs2500/- to fix the issue and service charge. Every time a support engineer comes home to fix the he says this issue will not be repeated again as the root cause has been identified and fixed.
Once the service engineer changed the coil outside saying the gas is getting leaked from there. Next time they changed some pipe, next time they said the gas is getting leaked inside so they took out the coil and performed soldering after that they did the same thing again with the coil.
After several escalations they took the complete equipment to identify the issue. Now they are saying they have to replace the coil completely.
I don't understand that how many times a issue should repeat to identify the problem and fix it. If it was first or second time then I would not even taken the pain to search for this forum and log a complaint. But this is 7th time we are facing the same issue.
Most recently after they have taken the complete equipment the service engineer calls up and says that we have to pay additional Rs4,500/- to fix the issue.
I would have happily paid this amount if the issue occurred was for the first time or second time but this is 7th time and I don't have confidence in your service team that this issue will not be repeated after few days/weeks.
If there is a defective piece then you have to replace it for free or have a competent service engineers who can identify the issue at the very first time and fix it but not create consistent pain to your customers for years and years for making a mistake in buying your product.
My registered mobile number in your database is 9347029915 and the AC we are using is Tata Voltas 1.5Ton.

Regards,
Prakash

Dear Prakash,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed 1 April 2014 has been noted and our team is working on it.For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltasallweather@gmail.com and kindly mention your complaint number 600194 in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Voltas Customer Care

[hr]
Hi,
On 8th-April-2014, team has come and fixed the issue. It is working so far.
Will monitor it for some more days and update the status. Thanks for your response.

Regards,
Prakash

raviprakash said:
[hr]
Hi,
On 8th-April-2014, team has come and fixed the issue. It is working so far.
Will monitor it for some more days and update the status. Thanks for your response.

Regards,
Prakash
Hi , Sir
M Mandeep , After readin ravi horrible story m afraid is this same thing happening with me too !! my story is also like him just in my case this is second time gas leakage ,last year they came on 21 -8-2013 they repair sumthing and filled the gas , they told me now it will be fine but today after winter season first time i swithced on my Ac and theere was no cooling and same thing happen , thn i called voltas care they gave me complaint no 1403000155 but m worried is this going to happen again ? i feel cheated !!

Hello Team,

I have bought voltas split ac 1.5 ton and I am having the same issue as mentioned above for other customer and i suspect is this compnay strategy to give customer defected product and earn money as i have refill gas 3 times and still it is leackage. Please do the needful. email: Nikunj6672@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors