Frauds Running Service Apartments

Complaint of fraudulently running service apartment, Non Return of left behind belongings and harassment / hostage of my family on 2nd February 2015.
This Complaint is lodged by Mr Anshuman Pandey , Architect , Symphony EYC herein after referred Myself and my Family ( First Party )
Against
Mrs Gayatri Hotta , Daughter of NARSINGH HOTTA
PAN Number : ABJPH0098R , ITO-3(1) VARANASI
DIN Number :01548008
Gmail account : <hotta1968@gmail.com> ,
DOB : 18/04/1968 ,
Director of TRANSIT STAY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED ( CIN U55103KA2007PTC041647 )
Residing at FLAT NO. E-101, NAGARJUNA GREEN WOODS APT., Kadubeesanahalli Village, , Bangalore East Taluk , OUTER RING ROAD, BANGALORE , Karnataka 560087 .
And
SATYA NARAYAN DAS son of MARKANDE DAS
PAN Number : NA
DIN Number : 01129062
Yahoo account : satyadas2003@yahoo.co.in
DOB : 22/06/1965,
Director of TRANSIT STAY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED ( CIN U55103KA2007PTC041647 )
Residing at T-201, PURVA FAIRMONT APARTMENT, 24TH MAIN, HSR LAYOUT, SECTOR -2,BANGALORE, 560034, Karnataka, INDIA.
Herein after referred as Yourself and your husband (Second Party).

Now Myself (First Party) make following complaint against yourself and your husband (Second Party)
1) That Myself (First Party) contacted your being director of your company TRANSIT STAY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED for a service apartment for the duration of one month and requested to provide a flat with attached bathroom, kitchen, lobby and balcony.
2) That Yourself (Second Party) agreed to arrange the same at an agreed sum of Rs 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand per month) in FLAT NO. E-103, NAGARJUNA GREEN WOODS APT., Kadubeesanahalli Village, OUTER RING ROAD, BANGALORE , Karnataka 560087
3) That Myself and my family ( First Party ) arrived in Bangalore on 8th January 2015 and was contacted by Yourself and your husband (Second Party) and were handed over the keys on same day in afternoon asking to stay upto 7th , February 2015 . The Myself ( First Party ) made a cash payment of Rs 10,000.00 ( Ten Thousand only ) immediately and paid Rs 5000.00 ( Five Thousand ) on 12th and 20th January 2015 subsequently in cash . The same were withdraw from the nearby ATMs in Kadubeesanhalli bridge only . Also an ING Vyasya Check bearing the number 461963 was provided as refundable deposit .The receipt of these payments in cash were being sent via email to anshumanpandeyindia@gmail.com . You refused to give a hardcopy of receipt or handwritten receipt of the same on demand. May be your intention is to hide such income source from income tax authority of India.
4) That Myself and my family (First Party) stayed in the accommodation with lot of disturbances, humiliation, difficulties and harassment as attached bathroom was not provided to us. Later I discovered that this was done purposely to facilitate shooting of videos of my wife and teen daughter by another guy staying in adjacent room and he was instructed to keep door open to satisfy malafide intentions of yours. Yourself (Second Party) played an abettor role in this crime as despite sending various request on your number via SMS and via Whatapp messages you have taken no step to search his media rather helped him by alerting him.
5) That Yourself (Second Party) never intended to shift Myself and my family ( First Party ) to attached bathroom for the malafied intention explained above of making their videos which might be sold by you to some website.
6) That Yourself (Second Party) misbehaved daily by forceful entry into the room along with maid in the name of cleaning to invade the privacy.
7) That You also extorted extra money in the misappropriation of water bottles supplied at the rate of Rs 40.00 ( Forty ) per water bottle and supplied infected water which caused stomach aches to Myself and my family (First Party).
8) That Yourself (Second Party) finally asked Myself and my family (First Party) to vacate on 1st ,February 2015 which was 6 days prior to scheduled date for checkout as you got new customer for the same room and being unprofessional by nature never thought of suffering of the First party (Myself and my family).
9) That Myself and my family (First Party) refuse to vacate on Monday 2nd February 2015. Thereafter with the malafide intention of scaring and forcefully throwing us out of room Yourself and your husband (Second Party) attacked us in our room taking help of two more goons. Being scared by attack, myself and my family locked ourselves inside the room which has no attached bathroom and balcony to escape. We rang / called on several helpline numbers and police stations along with sending several help SMS messages to colleagues. Myself and my family (First Party) were in extreme panic situation. My wife had a nervous breakdown and nearly fainted and my teen daughter was weeping all the time. Finally after being hostage for two hour a police inspector and a constable arrived from local police station of kadubeesanhalli and asked us to leave and receive the medical help. My wife and daughter were in bad condition as they were feeling pressure of nature calls .Understanding the same inspector consoled us that he will do the needful and will bring these goondas to books. Thereafter we left the place in police presence with bare minimum clothes, leaving behind all our goods including grocessaries, shoes, jewellary and luggage as we were feeling extreme pressure of nature calls and were consoled by the police. We took an auto and sought shelter in my company Symphony EYC where HR was ready for our help being aware of everything due to our SMS and calls.
10) Thereafter surprisingly and astonishingly Myself and my family (First Party) received no calls or response from the police and Yourself (Second Party) about our goods. In frustration and depression state we instructed you to intimate us on police proceedings / recoveries from the room as no police officer and authority get back to us on that. But Yourself (Second Party) has not replied various SMS and Whatapp messages being ignorant of the situation.
Now Myself and my Family ( First Party ) thereby request you to take suo moto cognizance of the offences committed and help us in getting back our videos shot , luggage , jewellery , valuables , debit and credit cards , grocessaries and shoes .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors