Fraud on SR Technologies Chennai

Hi,

There was an company named SR Technologies, near to Park hotel Chennai called me and told me they can arrange an interview in MNC and they have asked me to pay 3300.00. But there was no proper response from them. They are not picking up the phone. Kindly help me to log a complain against them. They are cheating like this for several people.

Regards
Manoj S

smanoj_shanmugam said:
Hi,

There was an company named SR Technologies, near to Park hotel Chennai called me and told me they can arrange an interview in MNC and they have asked me to pay 3300.00. But there was no proper response from them. They are not picking up the phone. Kindly help me to log a complain against them. They are cheating like this for several people.

Regards
Manoj S
It's true, they've cheated me too, call me 7601027060, we file a complaint and get our money back.

RE: Fraud on SR Technologies(near park hotel) Chennai

Yes they are fraud company. i dont thing they even have mnc tie up's... the lady named soundarya is such a bit**.... she talked as if she had all the companys tie up... we really need to do some thing for them...
Don't go believing them friends.. they don't even have proper nameboard too. if you ask them that bit** will tell another story for that.

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for posting your comment on this forum. Of course wat you said was right. They are such a bloody cheaters who told within a day they will offer a job at there known company and told our effort will be only 40% and rest they ll look after and took 3300 from me. Now its almost 2 months. Nothing they plucked. And do all kind of stupid nataks. And People who all got cheated please provide your numbers. So that i can call you. And we will take severe action against these hooligans.

Lokesh

lokesh_2k4 said:
Hi Manoj,

Thanks for posting your comment on this forum. Of course wat you said was right. They are such a bloody cheaters who told within a day they will offer a job at there known company and told our effort will be only 40% and rest they ll look after and took 3300 from me. Now its almost 2 months. Nothing they plucked. And do all kind of stupid nataks. And People who all got cheated please provide your numbers. So that i can call you. And we will take severe action against these hooligans.

Lokesh
hi manoj and logesh

i am also cheated by this fraud agencies.but i dont leave this cheating.We can able to compaint aganinst them.can u supporting me...

sankar 8870935744

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors