Fraud Home Loan

i took home loan in 2001 for making my home at 11% of interest. they took 72 post cheques. in 2005 i have paid all the amount of loan taken. In 2005 september i called them again and told them that please renew my home equity loan because i have to renew my house and for my daughters marriage in the same year december. i took 5 lakh rupees loan in 2005 . they deducted 2 lakh rupees for the earlier loan on behalf of taking premature loan again .in 2015 my loan amount also going to finish. i went in november 2013 to settled my due loan amount which is1lakh 40 thousand with interest but after going there it came up as a shock to us instead of decreasing our amount as we were paying before the due date they have made more new installments till 2019 without giving us any information and explaination. i have already paid 6 lakh 61 thousand 2 hundred and 41 rupees.till today on loan amount and im ready to pay amount left which is 1lakh 40 thousand prior to 2015 i.e. 2years earlier as decided with the terms but now they are saying you have to pay till 2019 why and on what basis they increased my interest amount and my installments years.. please help me as im getting into great depression as i have no idea what to do

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest you meet a good CA. He will read the terms & conditions as well as doing the necessary calculations with respect to your home loan.

You should take loans only from PSU banks and not from private ones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors