Fraud done for form filling work frm home blackmail

Myself Shradha Mehrotra from Mumbai. I got call from Polaris data solution website -www.polarisdatasolution.com
add -B-201, sargam shopping center, nr somnath soc,umragram, Dumas rd, athwa, Surat Gujarat. Lady name Riya Patel no- 7622842762 .customer care- 9979377328. She gave offer letter & asked to agree me through mail it was 7 days project of form filling I started on 23rd of Aug 19 . from 800 forms j complwted all the forms. She said that u have only 705 correct entries form. I have all the proof on my mail . I agree and followed all rules. She then ask me to send money b'coz of panalty charges applied according to the agreement. She did not disclosed my mistakes. They said within 24 hrs I ill get payment neither I got pay & my 4000rs lost. I called her back she makes excuses that their is net issue & heavy rain. Thisway they fool everyone. They asked to send money on acc name yogesh r Patel ac no - 07550100033453. Bank of Baroda. This is big racket. They gave me login I'd and password for the project for the work on their website. I want not to suffer people from such frauds.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors