Fraud done by Mr. Bhanu Pratap Singh S/o Late Rameshwar Singh Aadhar card number: 6305 6909 0439 Date of Birth 27-071970 Address 13 Vijay Shri Apartme

Hello guys, I’m writing this complaint to make all of you aware about Mr. Bhanu Pratap Singh S/o Late Rameshwar Singh Aadhar card number: 6305 6909 0439 Date of Birth 27-071970 Aadhar Card Address: 225 Pocket -1, Sector -25, Rohini Sector 13 Rohini Sector – 7 Narela North West Delhi, Delhi 110085 Phone number: +(91) 9643392784, +(91)9990560060.

Mr. Bhanu Pratap did Fraud of Rs 1400000 (14 Lakhs inr) he makes false promises and cheated 14 lakhs in the name of arranging Job and work permit.

First, he targets customers who aiming to go abroad to earn livelihood and tells lies about his success stories of arranging visas and job of other people he fabricates and show things perfectly Genuine in order to gain 100% confidence of customer with statement that he will return money if anything went wrong. As soon he gains confidence of customer, he asks to pay fees to start arranging job and documents for visa and within month or so he ask for full payment to speed up the process after showing fake visas and documents related to job.

And after full payment he threatens people and makes different stories i.e. do whatever you want he has connection with politicians and Police officers and he will spoil life etc just to scare customer. if you call him, he abuses and repeat same thing that he will spoil life and do whatever you want and now he will not send you anywhere.

Mr. Bhanu Pratap Singh cheated me and took my 1400000 Indian rupees which I took loan from bank in order to study further he pushed my future into darkness and runs away. I’ve made a police complaint against him since then he is hiding from police.
I’m in extremely depression now Bhanu Pratap Singh promised me that I will get job in Canada with two years of work permit but till now I didn't get any job or refund. Bhanu Pratap Singh have some shame and stop chewing hard earn money of innocent people If any Indian law and enforcement officer reading then this is my sincere request kindly take action against Bhanu Pratap Singh this person not only doing fraud in the name of arranging jobs but also indulge in fake Aadhar and visa fraud.

Note: The person who inform about Bhanu Pratap Singh will be rewarded appropriately.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors