Fooled by Maruti NEXA

I booked Maruti Nexa Ignis on 2nd of Jan 2017 from High Street Phoenix, Phoenix Mills Compound,462, Senapati Bapat Marg,, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013. And got the delivery on 28th Feb 2017. Since then I have been complaining nexa about the faulty car that they have delivered. I paid for a teflon coating and nexa people fooled me that the coating has been done as I also have a document which says that the coating has been done I spoke to the warehouse guys that the coating is not seen on the car since it is a polish which is prominent and is seen on the car's body. That shine wasn't seen, in spite of bringing it to their notice the person says that it has been done. Later I got it checked from their service station and one of the staff member confirmed that it hasn't been done and the same was communicated to their business head but still no response. Besides the camera is faulty have shared pictures of the same with them but still there is nothing that has been.I have a have paid heavy amount for the car and I have been cheated and fooled by Maruti Nexa.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors