Fake assurance of the payment

Executives of Airtel behave Rude and don't answer the question asked.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a very serious issue please look into this and take the serious action.
The Airtel people took the money for the 8mbps speed from me and provided me with 2mbps, when i asked the customer care people they informed me that in my area locality (which is prime area Himayathnagar) only 2mbps is available so forcefully they asked me to use whatever speed i get. I immediately called for the cancellation and took the beam connection. They checked my usage and told that for the cancellation you need to pay the full bill. I asked that i didnt even use your services then why should i pay. But even though I paid my bill after the harassment which i faced through the calls and messages. The airtel representative called me and asked me to pay the bill so i asked her and taken the assurance about the cancellation of my connection and she told me that she will directly forward the details and cancel the connection if i pay the bill right away. I done the payment on 2nd Jan 2017 of Rs.1008 with reference id 700211583809 through my HDFC NetBanking and now again my bill generated after the cancellation of Rs.948 stating that the payment of Rs.1008 has not been updated yet so asking me to pay the bill once again for the cancellation.
Because of which my CIBIL scores is getting affected. Whne i call them they are asking for the transaction ID which i don't have and disconnecting the call. I'm helpless here please do something.
Each and every letter im writing with the pain which Airtel has given to me.
I beg you to please take some action.
Because to save my CIBIL score i'm going to pay the bill once again.
Worst Customer Care and rude Executives without respecting the Customer

Thanks And Regards.
E R Rishikanth

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors