Extremely disappointing experience with Samsung product and service

I would like to report my very poor experience with the quality of Samsung's product and service. This is in regards to my purchase and after-sales support of Samsung Tab 2 GT-P3100 (purchased on 4/4/2013, order details can be shared on request).
1. Within just 1.5 years, the phone started giving a problem, with GSM network connectivity errors - mobile network not found/ SIM not inserted, etc.
2. Samsung's authorized service center at Satara Road/ Katraj has been pathetic - they have not been able to diagnose the problem correctly despite keeping the phone twice for over a week in total. They falsely closed the ticket in their system even before repair was complete, and are now stating that the motherboard has to be completely replaced. They charged me a total of Rs 1350 (receipt copies can be shared on request) for replacing the SIM case/ module, which also they refuse to refund despite the problem not being solved.

I have been purchasing Samsung products for a long time and have enjoyed using them, but this experience has left me extremely disappointed and feeling cheated. While I don't know if Samsung will take any action to fix these product and service issues, I can tell you for sure it''s unlikely that I will buy another Samsung product for a long time.
Regards,
Anand

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors