ebay- .FRAUD WEBSITE EBAY-CONSUMERS PLZ SPREAD THE WORD

I used ebay to buy a radio for my parents and i chose philips radio RL384..and seller had given the description telling-Philips RL384 4 Band FM Radio AC/DC+Manufacturer Warranty+Vat Bill
4 Band TV+FM+MW+SW+Fast Shipping+6 Months Warranty...and was sold at a price higher than what was written on the box.that is Rs 999 and price on box is Rs 949 PLUS charged Rs 100 as shipping...but that is not all when i receive the product i discover it lacks the socket for adapter so it doesnt work AC/DC as mentioned by the seller in the description. when i mentioned the issue to seller , there was no reply and later when i raised the claim,the same evening a pathetic customer care executive called and told i will receive another call regarding the case, which i did. the other executive was rude and inaudible and was getting irritated when i told her that i am not following what she was speaking . all i could understand was that my claim has been rejected and i should go to philips service center for repair , the thing that was sold to me 5 days ago and i received yesterday..REPAIR USE WARRANTY :mad:and i am not eligible for claim..seller never responded SOME BEGADGETS FROM CHENNAI..looks like a FRAUD CHEATER SELLING PRODUCTS ON Fraud website called EBAY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors