Dr Reni Philips(Pathanamthitta, Kerala) Injecting antibiotics

Do you feel this Dr is abnormal and cruel??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr Reni Philips,CM Hospital Pandalam Pathanamthitta(dist) Kerala treating (I think all) newborn babies by antibiotics in the name of infection or cough from the same day of birth. Many babies are taken to NICU in the name of infection and is injected antibiotics right after the delivery. So many issues have been raised because of this but the hospital admins are neglecting this due to various business reasons.

This hospital has the best gynecologist so as the number of deliveries. But the babies coming out of the labor room are taken to this cruel person. The details of the medicines given for the injection is never given out as the patient file is not given to anyone. People become aware only when they become victims. This is a serious problem to be stopped by taking legal action against this doctor.

I am a victim of this as my baby was given injections on the birth day on Apr 25th 2012.

For any query about this post pls contact me on
Shilpa Gokul
Gokulam
Poozhikkadu Kudassanadu PO
Pandalam
mob-8547162575
mail- shilpanair4@gmail.com

Address of this Dr:
Dr Reni Philips
Dept of Pediatrics
CM Hospital, Pandalam
Pathanamthitta (Dist)
Kerala-689501

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for posting this.

This is a common phenomenon across the globe more so in India since doctors give free and special treatment to judges, police, IAS officers, politicians and other law enforcement authorities.

Kerala health department can check all the records of this hospital to sustain your claim. But they won't do without "proper" benefit.

You should complain to local health department. If sustained you should complain then to the medical council of India.

Now going to consumer court is no use unless you get proof that this doctor is doing this with many others, more than what is warranted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors