DR. Jitendra K Shah (Padma Skin Clinic) - Ahmedabad

I visited above mentioned clinic ,
101, University Plaza, Near Rasranjan Sweet Mart, Vijay X Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 2791 1242, om 2-5-2018 for my dry skin's treatment. I paid Rs. 600/- cash as his fees after check up Dr write 8 Tablets,Ointments,soap . After that I refuse to buy these medicines from his clinic and I went away. Afty
er 1 hour I called doctor and tell him that I can't find this medicines ( cefiwell-L & others) at my Chemist and ask him to give me alternate medicine name or drugs name, but his receptionist refused and cut my call immediately, again I called him and told him please give me alternate names of medicine but he refused and transfer call to doctor, but doctor not attended my call.
So today morning I went to Dr Jitendra k Shah clinic again , but he was not there. I called him and ask directly to him please give me alternate medicines names or drugs names but he told me that he is prescribe only medicines which are tasted and trusted by him, but my question is that why he is not giving me alternate medicine names or drugs name ? This is not fair practice........ I still not purchased medicines......so please do needful.... My main point is it necessary to buy medicines from practicing doctors clinic or shop only....And why Dr Jitendra's prescribed medicines not available in any other medical store..... pl reply

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors