Dr.CG.SREENIVAS - VIJAYA HOSPITAL CARDIOLOGIST ABUSED ME BY SHOUTING RUDELY AND TREATING ME BADLY

Dear sir ,

i am P.Ganesan 71yrs old i am with my son who Practice as an advocate in Chennai High court , Due to abnormal chest pain i called this clinic for appointment the receptionist said since mine was chest pain i can meet the doctor directly after all other patient who got appointment i gone to Dr.CG.Sreenivas 044-28476160
C/o Kardiac Clinic, No 2, Dr Radhakrishnan Salai Chandra Bag Avenue, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004 on 16th october 2018 , i paid Rs 2100 for my treatment of just analyse and ecg which he himself has in his room ...

He abused me , shouted me in front of all other people like his staff , my attender and my wife ... i was shocked the way he shouted ..he shouted like pettai local guy
i felt ashame even paying Rs2100 i got the respect which one begger get in this world ...Dr.sreenivas rudely shouted only because i went for without appointment but what to do as i was feeling pain in my chest i got panic and gone for treatment to him ..after he treated me only i started feeling heavy heart and the entire night i was not sleeping due to this bitter incident .. HE NEVER SLAPPED ME BUT APART ME THAT HE DID EVERYTHING BY HIS WORD

pls take appropriate action on this complaint my contact number 9790880331

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors