DO NOT BUY TATA SKY !! EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE

Are you a fool to buy Tata Sky ??

• I am a fool !!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My tata sky set top box stopped working on 3 rd March 2014. The Set top box was replaced on 17th March 2014 . In all they took 14 Days to replace it. Its 18th March 10.42 pm and the service has not been started bcoz the pairing has not been done from their side yet.

I am getting a pairing error as the set top box is new and my card is the previous one !!

If you have the guts to wait for 15 days for replacement , then go ahead. I suggest you do not buy Tata sky at All ... Horrible Service !!

Time to switch to some other company !!!

I recommend you to address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and start your service asap.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors