Discimination on the basis of Racial & basis of place by Kolkata Rajdhani TTE

Dear sir
My name is pradeep kumar First time I was travelling from Kolkata Rajdhani & I have been severely discriminated along with my daughter on the basis of place of birth & race by TTE (Banarjee) while traveling from New Delhi to Patna in Kolkata Rajdhani train having coach number H2 , Birth No -A on 25/4/14 My PNR Number is 2257485365. Sir I was accompanied by my pregnant daughter & 1 year old grandson. I booked my tic on irctc site but only one tic got confirmed another waiting list 2. I was asked to leave the cabin as my another tic was not confirmed. I requested that , sir as u know I am accompanied by my pregnant daughter & 1 yr old grandson & it is very difficult for my daughter to look after alone. But he did not listen and asked me to leave immediately. At my another request after some time he asked me that I will provide you one birth in the same cabin where your daughter is sitting but you have to pay 850 rupees . I asked why I should pay as I have already waitlist 2 tickets in my hand why should I pay, suddenly he asked me to leave this place Bhari or go to nearby pantry car where you get some drum to sit. At the same time his treatment with Bengali passengers were so friendly calm but in case of me it was so humiliating that is difficult to express in word. After some time I again requested Mr. Banarjee you may checked the list , whether any birth is available or not he did not reply prejudice against me & in front of me he provided three births to those Bengali people who do not having ticket. The worst things happened when Mr. Banarjee Started guarding the cabin from outside & restricted me to enter the cabin to take some well being news of my members , so I have been hostile by TTE felt like jail where I was not able to take know how about my daughter & grandson. sir he openly favor Bengali & some time he asked me to get down from the train at next station. Sir I am not so educated that I can talk to this official who repeatedly humiliated me in front of my daughter & undermine my request. Sir it is my request to you sir kindly verify the veracity of these request & take some strict action to such people who malign the Country most prestigious train called Rajdhani where people like me are severely discriminated by such official . I have immanence faith in our judiciary i have great hope that i will get justice & next time official like Mr Banarjee will not discriminate any person .

expert

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't pay bribe, corrupt Indians will kill you. It is like you've hit on his stomach.

Here is the summary:

• As per rule WL people can't enter AC coaches without permission
  • You refused to pay bribe, the corrupt TTE got angry.
  • I salute you, you did the right thing.

Just complain it here: http://customercare.indianrailways.gov.in/criscm/common/complaint_registration.seam

But nothing will happen, unless you've proof. They won't act.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors