Defective product delivered by rediff shopping

I have one order no.7976138 with rediff shopping for "Kids Inflatable Swimming Jacket For Extra Safety" on 24th April, 2013.
i received the product which found defective on 29th April 2013 evening arround 4:30pm and i wen to home by 7:30pm and
trying to fill air into chambers but found air leakaged because it is a damaged product.
Immediately called to customer care(NO:18002662333) and explain all the facts regarding to product which was i received.
He told that take snaps and send to customer support through mail("customersupport@rediff.com").
i send a mail to customer support along with product photos on 30th April 2013.
i have return the damaged product ("Kids Inflatable Swimming Jacket For Extra Safety" Order No:7976138)
to the vendor(Pearl Technologies, A-16, Sainik Nagar, Uttam Nagar, New delhi -110059, India)
through DTDC courier (H16188198) and vendor received the product on 8th May,2013.
when i request them replace/refund and they will provide solution in next 24/48 hrs every time but no solution found til today.
I am was seriously hurt and lot of frustration because of it, that product is required immediately to my yunger son for learn swimming.

If you need I will submit all the mail content and mobile conversation regarding to product

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors