Defective AC Machine of Samsung com. 1.5 ton Split AC.

Resp. Sir,
I have purchase the 1.5 Ton Split AC Machine from Samsung Co through dealer Mahavir Electronics, Paldi Ahmedabad . Considering as International Branded Company. I have Purchase most of Product of same company like Refrigerator, Washing Machine and Mobile too.
But I am Wrong in Purchasing A.C. as I am facing pro blame for the same.

Following is history

(1)Purchase 1.5 ton Split A.C. on 14th May 2010 from local dealer.
(2)Repairing during Guarantee period i.e. on 21/03/2011 for Refilling "GAS" free of Cost without checking in detail other problames.
(3)Repairing of same unit on 30/04/2012 considering that main fault was in Coil leakage instead of Gas leakage charged 2400/-( actual cost Rs. 3200 but for I have complain register under consumer forum online and special discounted for and charged only Rs. 2400/ (Discounted ).
(4) Recently same unit is not working for which a complain registered No-8423805036, in response "Gas" leakage pro blame found and while refilling main technician found leakage in "condeser" (Aluminium part of outlet Unit .) Which require me to spent about Rs.6500/- for which I have refused to pay and cancelled the complain.
Sir, I am confused :)-/ ) , how takel the matter with the Company. Such a Branded co has provided me Defective piece and I am suffering.
company must Replace the defective unit immediatel.[/size][/font].

My Name :- PULKESH R MAJMUDAR, Mob No is 9825576288

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors