Deducting my balance amount without notice

Hi,

Last night, 30th September 2013, when I was using Whatsapp, an message came which read that value added service deducted the 99 rupees from your account. My previous balance was 125 and then it was reduced to 25 rupees only.

Immediately after reading the message I called up at 121 customer care, the guy at the customer care was un-attentive and not at all helpful. Event after iterating the fact that I didn't subscribe to any scheme, he didn't listen any thing what I said and disconnected the call.

Then I went to the Airtel gallery located opposite to Dena Bank, Kandivali-West in-order to get refund of my balance. The service guy was like nnot at all interested as always (because previously for MNP, I went for 7 times in a month for getting just a single number portability and the same dumb fellow attended me today). He asked me to call 999 customer care from there, which I did and explained him the issue I'm facing. After all these explanation, the gallery guy took over the receiver from me and just talked on phone and asked me to come again after 2 days. This process is repetitive from their end and they wont provide me any solution as I was betrayed once by the same customer support and many other customers come there only to hear that the system is not working.

I want my balance refunded. I request people not to use Airtel pre-paid as their support is very faulty and not at all co-operative.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors