Complaints not resolved

As I am using Vodafone services form past 7-8 years. I am having one postpaid connections from Vodafone Company. I think it’s time for me to move on from Vodafone.

I am having some problem with 9620470594 bill of Dec 2017. I was using Red plan facility @399 /- per month. I requested to drop this service in Nov-2017 Month. Next bill I have received in which they have charged Rs.1200 change /- for usage. For which I had not used the serives of internet and so called Vodafone application service. ( 300rs Vodafone application service + 500 rs internet = 800rs excessive)
(Note: Since from three month I had been using only Wi-Fi internet service at home. As I was on bed rest for my back fracture problem. )

Later i tried to get this bill adjusted many times via telephonic conversation with Vodafone but none of customer care executive helped me out for the same and they barred my services even i am not able to receive the calls on that number (9620470594).

Now they had stopped the services for my postpaid number of Vodafone. This is like mental harassment for me. Every time someone calls me and ask only about the bill payment but no one is ready to resolve my problem. But the problem is no one knew the complaints which i had gave. I need the solution because this is really pathetic service for me.

I am no more satisfied with the way of services of Vodafone.

Thanks and Regards

Gupta N

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors