Complaint against Wedding Photographer

hey guys, as I'm new in this website and also never ever involve or complaining anything on official side. but here, i want to give some people a lesson thats usually everyone facing or seeing things in normal life in india

i belong to punjab, i had a marriage last year. I hired a expensive photographer and heard that he is a really good. there is no doubt the work is good but what he harass us that no work

he promised me to deliver all wedding work within 45 days after marriage, but he never did, even unto now date he didn't deliver any work

before marriage it was a deal (no written agreement) me and he only were there, that 70,000 for total work, 30000 i gave right at that time
, 15000 1 day before marriage and rest after when i got work and everything good then i have to deliver.

now he is not picking my phone , his tone is totally different.

i don't know how to get my work …what he is saying now give me all rest money 25000 and he will give his work but i have no trust

i want to give him a lesson , right now I'm in canada otherwise i will give him a lesson from other ways also.

any suggestions ?

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Throw some money at Police station, they will call him and settle it. Most of cases are settled informally by Police this way.
It is simple.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors