COMPLAINT AGAINST MYGLAMM COMPANY

On 20.09.2022, I received a call from online shopping 070844 84663 stating that i won a prize gift from MYGLAMM due to my recent shopping from MYGLAMM where i need to choose one gift among five options provided. But before that i need to make shopping of another Rs. 4999/- from MyGLAMM. I did shopping of Rs. 5048/- as directed by sales team. Then, sales team further connected me to despatch team for despatch related work. Despatch team told me that along with my 10 shopping items purchased for Rs 5048/- i will also receive my picked up prize i.e Apple iPhone. The insurance for i phone will also be provided alongside. But insurance will not be issued on company name, but on the name of recipient prize winner i.e on my name, therefore, insurance amount of Rs.9844.02 would required to be paid by recipient, which later will be reimbursed by MyGlamm. Therefore i paid the above amount but despatch team told me that since i hv not mentioned CSGST18 in the caption during payment of insurance for I phone, they insisted making another payment and assured that both amount i.e Rs 9844.02x2 will be reimbursed in some minutes. I again made the above payment, but later despatch team told me that they tried to credit the amount but since i m not maintaining the minimum required amount in my bank account, their system is not able to credit the amount in my bank account. One of the member of despatch team told his name as sanjeev kumar and shared his ADHAAR card and representative from sales team name was Priya. They also shared my order details and unsigned bill which mentioned order ID as:
Myglamm.in
Mr.Raj kumar Prajapati
Your Order id- 54312569807741
Your Order is combo of (10) products items For Rs-5,048/- With your Gift item Apple IPhone 12 128 GB (Cherry red) Successfully Register and Transfer to Dispatch Team.Thanks For Shopping in
Myglamm.in
I am not in receipt of any reimbursement and i m not able to see my order details in MYGLAMM app nor any representative hv contacted me today..
Kindly look into the matter urgently.
If there is any need for lodging a FIR, kindly let me know..
Regards
Raj kumar Prajapati
M-9968299398

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors