Complaint against Maruti SUZUKI and Spectra motors limited (Thane Dealer) (Case Ref.

Sir/Madam,

I had booked a car- Maruti Celerio ZXI (P.A. White color) on 16-04-2014 (Voucher No.- 04160004). I was promised to deliver the car within 4-5 weeks of booking.

During booking time, with very confidence spectra sales executive given commitment to me, they said they will deliver my car before 5 weeks. Also they said make high down payment so that they can deliver my car even early.

Before booking the behaviour of the spectra staff is very good, but after booking behaviour of the spectra staff is very ignorant, harsh and pathetic.

When after 4 weeks over, I started following up with dealer sales staff Mr Rakesh & Mr Alpesh to get the delivery, every time I call, I have to hear –Sir sorry we don’t have the stock, we have sent your car demand to maruti etc. He always tries to avoid/ignore our call and most of the times says that “I will call back in 10 minutes”, and never calls back. so I have registerd complaint (7807737050 ) in Maruti.

I visited the showroom and the Sales Manager Mr Alpesh Bhatkar, Customer Care Manager Mrs. Sheetal Chavan & VP of showrom Mr. S. Parsuram informed that they do not have any stock still we need to wait for 2 months.

I request you to kindly answer me on the following points:-

1) Why Maruti is involving dealers to take booking which encourages black marketing (which is maximum during marriage season). Why there is no centralized system of booking from Maruti to have a transparency.
2) Why should the costumers bear the increment in prices in the delay period so called waiting caused by either the dealers or by the company or by the combined strategy of both?

MY DESIRE TO OWN A Celerio HAS REALLY BECOME UNDESIRABLE!!!
Expecting an explanation and a spontaneous & strict action against the defaulters.

Eknath Shirke
Email- eknathshirke@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors