Complaint against cntral bank of india

Hi,

My complain is against Central bank of India. I had done 2 IMPS transaction on 21st and it got failed and beneficiary has not yet received the money nor i have got it back. I complained about the same to their customer care through mail as none of their customer care toll free or landlines are not working. I had not received even single mail from their end till now. on 22nd I went to branch and submitted hard copy to reverse the transaction and credit the money in my account. They sent to concerned dept but still there is no action taken and my money is still stucked. i went to branch again on 23rd but they are saying it will come to your account by today or monday. It has already crossed24 hours and my money is still stucked. I sent mail to grivience cell all mail id i found on central bank's website. Still non of the officer took any step to resolve the issue.

Being an government entity their services are poor. Customer care numbers are not working ans none are responding to mails i have sent.

I want authority to take legal action them for being non resposive to customers and not having proper customer care.

I am reachable on davepunam04@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors