Complaint against AUDI Gurgaon

I am the owner of AUDI Q3 bearing registration no UK07 1295 chassis no.WAxxxxxxxxxxxx1 and engine no.. CLxxxxxxx. My car has been lying at Audi gurgaon service center since 22 Jan 2016 after a complaint of leakage of engine oil from the engine oil sump. The car ran barely 100-200 mts after the low engine oil pressure sensor was turned on. The dealer suggested us to use the insurance policy and claim the damage to the engine oil sump under from the insurance company and gave us 10 feb 2016 as the final date of handing over the car to us.The dealer has already obtained an approval of INR 11,00,000 from the insurance company after 20 days of manipulation and fudging of estimates of repair.

To our shock the dealer has sent us another estimate of INR 950,000 + on 17th Feb 2016 claiming that the engine has been severely damaged which requires extensive repairs that are not covered under insurance. We have purchased an extended warranty policy on the advice of the dealer last year stating that all engine repairs/replacement is covered under warranty. The dealer is hellbent on repair of the engine and is asking us to give him approval to dismantle the engine in order to bill us an estimate of INR 950,000 prepared after 25 days of my car lying in the service center. I suspect that the dealer does not have the technical know how and the manpower of dealing with such cases.

AUDI dealers such as Zenica Cars India PVT Ltd. from whom i bought the car and sent it for repairs on 22 Jan 2016 are bringing disrepute to the AUDI brand by indulging into such malpractices of not invoking warranty, manipulating bills, giving motivated advise to customers for their own monetary benefit. I strongly recommend cancellation of such dealerships as they are not only spreading negative public relations and diluting brand AUDI for no fault of AUDI Company but are also indulging in malpractices by misrepresenting facts that can have serious long term repercussions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors