Club Mahindra Holidays — cheating by club mahindra sales(mr pawan & ritika from dsa) for membership id 375648

Club Mahindra Holidays — cheating by club mahindra sales(mr pawan & ritika from dsa) for membership id 375648

1 Review
Pr Prakhar Shukla 81 on Jul 10, 2018
Submit a Complaint

I want to register my case of cheating and duping me by offering club Mahindra membership by Ritika Bajaj. I raised this issue long back at the time of getting issues my membership and Mr. Pawan got assigned to resolve this.
It's more than a year, M.r Pawan, working on my issue, Every time I talk to Ritika or Pawan I get so many promises but in reality no timeline.
I wanted to cancel my membership as I was sold it wrongly by showing that I can book anytime any holiday except few exceptions like year-end and Christmas holiday. So I was offered free Membership upgrade to next level so that so that I can book my holidays as I was promised.
Again it was denied and given false promise that uses some special offer holiday while they will sort out this issue.

I like to escalate this issue to Club Mahindra higher management before I go to consumer court or legal way. This case is definitely big dent to Mahindra brand and given a bad name.
My 4 lakh rupees are stuck with Club Mahindra and I will not mind paying 5000 rs more to hire a lawyer and go legal.
However, I am still looking to resolve this mutually by getting my full money back with interest as I don't have any more trust on club Mahindra.

Consider this email my last notice to Club Mahindra.

Thanks !
Prakhar Shukla
my Membership id is 375648

Disclaimer: I have already raised my escalation through emails but no response yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors