Club Jiva a fraud holiday/ timeshare company

I was on a holiday in Goa in Nov 2014, and fell into the trap of Club Jiva, a holiday/ timeshare company. They took Rs. 50,000 as a 5 year membership fee from me. They claimed to have resorts, tie-ups globally and showed a rosy picture which we fell for.

I contacted their customer care/ holiday planner named Kalpana, 8-9 months ago for planning a holiday, she came across very rude and hesitantly provided a list of IRA resorts. For last 4 months I have been trying to reach them on phone & e-mails but no response from their side.

Today, when I wrote about this issue at consumercomplaints.in, then 2 guys claiming to be Club Jiva executives called me. They assured me instant refund and provided some refund code to be used at ICICI ATM. I felt this was fishy so suggested sending an e-mail from their corporate account. To my surprise I received the e-mail from refund@clubjiva.in with the same code, so I played along and called the guy from ICICI ATM. He made me key-in my pin and literally asked for my A/c balance. When I refused to share, he said no problem and suggested selecting Fund Transfer option. I told him I very well understand what this means and what his intentions were, told him I will only accept the money as direct A/c transfer, no codes!

This incident makes me believe Club Jiva is a group of Scammers looting innocent people in broad daylight.

I seek a full refund of the entire amount (Rs. 50,000) with interest. And compensation for this mental torture and frustration.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors