Cheating at your K.P.H.B Branch.. IFS Code -HDFC0004173

M Shyam

Cheating at your K.P.H.B Branch.. IFS Code -HDFC0004173

I am a saving account holder in your Bank. I have 2 accounts one is saving account, second account fixed deposit account. Located at 5th phase K. P. H. B. Colony HYDERABAD
Last month on 9th Oct I received a call If you are interested for a locker we will provide.
When I went there, they told me to keep one Lakh (Rs./1, 00,000)
Ok I expected and told in saving a/c I have only 67 thousand only, I told that I will transfer from other bank to saving account. Unfortunately there network was very very slow even though I have tried two to three times not able to succeed.
Then your Br. Manager opened my account in His LapTop and asked me to tel OTP in my Mobile when I told the OTP He was transformed the amount from my FD account all ready 6,00,000(Six lakhs FD is in the Branch on my name). And he told, you can tranfar the amount to your saving account then it will be automatically adjustable. FD will not get distribued.
In few minutes I rec'd a message,
Manager asked me to read it loudly. When I saw the message it is 10 years RD. i didn't read the matter. immediately I asked the manager what is this Cheating. Manager replied me, No no no it will come like that only but it not correct you read it. I said no it clearly wrote it is one type of RD.
I told i dont want, I am a senior citizen now this type of RD are not useful for me. He said ok i will revert it back. after 4-5days for revert the money one cancelled cheque, one request letter he was taken, till now I have not got my money to my account.

MY LOGIN ID: 115820645

M SHYAM BABU
MOB: 9491019491

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors